Job Title: New Business Officer (BCOT) 2 year fixed term contract – Lagos
Employer: Standard Chartered Bank Plc (SCB)
Job ID: 393996
Job Function: Consumer Banking
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Full/Part Time: Full time
• Implementation of the branch sales strategy
• Monitoring performance & taking appropriate remedial action
• Delivering of branch sales targets
• Acquisition and growth of personal banking customer relationship in accordance with the business goals.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for identifying and pursuing sales opportunities & converting leads to actual sales
• Implement sales strategy underpinning marketing efforts to acquire ,expand & retain profitable relationship & grow market share in accordance with the branch sales target for the specific products sold
• Ensure monthly/weekly liability and asset targets are achieved & performance report submitted to the line manager.
• Provide market intelligence based on competitor offerings within our target segment
• Selling in compliance with the bank’s treating customer’s fairly principles.
Qualifications & Skills:
• B.Sc Form Any Recognised University
• Minimum of Two Years Work Experience In Sales & Marketing
• A Good Knowledge of the Bank’s Products, Services And Policies.
• Good Service Skills/Etiquette/Personal Presentation
• Good Knowledge of Bank Cash Related Policies
• Strong Interpersonal & Communications Skills.
In compliance with the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Act of 2004, all applicants should ensure that they have completed the mandatory NYSC programme. A discharge certificate will be required as evidence of completion of the programme. Where an exemption has been granted, a certificate of exemption will also be required.
Support InfoStride News' Credible Journalism: Only credible journalism can guarantee a fair, accountable and transparent society, including democracy and government. It involves a lot of efforts and money. We need your support. Click here to Donate