Job Title: Procurement Coordinator – Projects
Recruiter: WTS Energy Holding B.V. / WTS Energy
Interface with all sections within the Materials Management Group to ensure an excellent service is provided to the assigned project.
The majority of these projects will be executed under a recently established Alliance between Company and a relatively inexperienced, but fully committed, indigenous contractor.
• Interface with Project Management Team to ensure current status of project materials is updates into the project plan.
• Produce regular reports on material status for the Project Management Team as requested.
• Liaise with Purchasing Team to ensure the project priorities are clear and resources are available.
• Ensure correct engineering data is provided to purchasing to allow them to source materials and equipment required for the project.
• Communicate daily with the purchasing and project teams to ensure priorities are set and met.
• Prepare and update Procurement Status Reports for issue to purchasing and project teams.
• Expedite activities from project and purchasing teams to ensure schedule is met.
• Review procurement plan and work with purchasing Manager to ensure it meets project needs.
Internal: Departmental Project Engineers / Managers, Logistics Team, Materials Coordinators and Manager Materials Management
External: Equipment and Material suppliers, material supply and shipping contractors and fabrication and construction contractors
• Degree in a Technical Discipline
• CIPS or APICS preferred
• Minimum of 7 years in the Upstream Oil and Gas industry, with at least 5 years in a similar position.
• Knowledge and understanding of procurement and general specifications within the industry.
• Good Open Communicator
• Negotiation skills.
• Ability to communicate at all levels.
• Compile and present bid summaries.
• Proficient in MSWord/Excel.
• Open Communicator, organised, interactive, forward thinking and methodical
Terms & Conditions:
• National Resident Contract position
• Location: Lagos with possible visits to fabrication yards and onshore construction sites.
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Support InfoStride News' Credible Journalism: Only credible journalism can guarantee a fair, accountable and transparent society, including democracy and government. It involves a lot of efforts and money. We need your support. Click here to Donate