WASHINGTON, DC–(Marketwired – Apr 3, 2014) – Reality Crowd TV (RCTV) is teaming up with innovative entrepreneurial social conscious accelerator The Conscious Venture Lab to host a ‘Mock’ Show Segment for RCTV and a Panel Discussion on April 3 at 1776 in Washington, DC. Reality Crowd TV’s Founder Manolis Sfinarolakis and the CEO Jessica Sun will be setting up interviews, panel discussions and airing the program live.
RCTV announced its final stops of the nationwide tour of the United States. Washington, D.C. is the 2nd to last stop before Jacksonville Florida.
The event is designed to appeal to individuals and businesses in a number of areas. Entrepreneurs and small businesses will gain knowledge on how RCTV can help with crowdfunding goals. Investors and business leaders will learn how crowdfunding can build their portfolio. All attendees will also have the chance to network with experts in the crowdfunding space.
Schedule of Events:
- 6:30 – 7:15pm – Networking, Cocktails and Hors D’oeuvres
- 7:15 – 8:00pm – Mock Show Segment
- 8:00 – 8:45pm – Panel Discussion
Scheduled Entrepreneurs for Mock Show (as of April 1, 2014):
- Funlayo Alabi, Co-Founder and CEO, Shae Radiance
- Uyen Mai, the CEO of Sarah Coffee & Tea Company
Scheduled Panelists for Mock Show (as of April 1, 2014):
- Jeff Cherry, Founder and Executive Director, Conscious Venture Lab
- Tara de Nicolas, Principal Georgetown Consulting Group and PR & Partnerships Director, Startupland
- Matt Wallace, Co-Founder, Chups LLC
- Kori Wallace, Co-Founder, Chups LLC
Scheduled Panelists for Discussion on Title III Equity Crowdfunding (as of April 1, 2014):
- William Michael Cunningham, Author & Economist, The Jobs Act: Crowdfunding for Small Business Startups
- Brian Murphy, Former U.S. Senate Staffer, United States Senate
- Adam Pressman, National Executive Officer, Crowdfund Roundup
A live crowdfunding call to action will take place at the end of the event for the participants at the venue and for the virtual audience via Google Hangouts or YouTube beginning approximately at 7:15 p.m. EDT. Proceeds raised help support the entrepreneurs and panelists who are offering their products & services as rewards as well as to support Reality Crowd TV’s nationwide tour.
Tickets for the event are $25. For additional information and to for ticket purchases please visit www.realitycrowdtv.eventbrite.com.
Nicole Hawkins Communications
Reality Crowd TV
Support InfoStride News' Credible Journalism: Only credible journalism can guarantee a fair, accountable and transparent society, including democracy and government. It involves a lot of efforts and money. We need your support. Click here to Donate