The InfoStride is looking for an experienced, creative and passionate Social Media Manager to manage its social media platforms and marketing initiatives to increase online presence and followership.
Job Type: Remote/Work from Home/Part-Time
• Responsible for social media strategy development, implementation and management.
• Define the most important social media KPIs (key performance indicators), and evaluate the success of every social media campaign.
• Manage and oversee social media content, and stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
• Monitor SEO (search engine optimization) and user engagement and suggest content optimization.
• Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
• Previous experience as a Social Media / Online Marketing Assistant or Manager.
• Experience with major social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube etc.
• Good knowledge of email marketing and related activities.
• Proven familiarity with SEO and social media best practices.
• Excellent written and spoken English, including perfect spelling, grammar and punctuation.
• Detail-orientated with the ability to work quickly and efficiently to meet deadlines.
• Access to own computer and the Internet.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their application online at Job Application Form.
Please provide a cover letter with your application explaining why you wish to take on this role, including a summary of your relevant experience, what you intend to bring onboard and indicate your salary expectation.
About Us: The InfoStride, a news and media outfit, delivers the latest breaking news covering politics, celebrity, sports, business, social media, entertainment, technology, press releases etc. Read more about us at https://www.theinfostride.com