SAN FRANCISCO, CA–(Marketwired – Apr 8, 2015) – SolarWinds ( NYSE : SWI ), a leading provider of powerful and affordable IT performance management software, today announced that Librato®, a real-time cloud monitoring solution that is now part of the SolarWinds® Cloud family, will present its latest technology enhancements at Amazon Web Services™ (AWS®) Summit in San Francisco April 9. At AWS Summit, attendees will learn about Librato’s seamless integration with AWS to provide enhanced visibility and insights into the performance of their applications.
AWS Summit provides a dynamic environment for developers and operations teams running applications or SaaS services on AWS to learn about the next generation of monitoring, data analysis and collaboration tools from the SolarWinds Cloud portfolio, including Librato’s new user interface, Spaces, which allows operation teams to create and manipulate interactive dashboards of time series data and composite metrics for faster collaboration and problem resolution.
“As cloud applications grow increasingly complex and critical to business operations, traditional monitoring tools have become insufficient, and operations engineers struggle to act with limited visibility,” said Gerardo A. Dada, vice president of product marketing and strategy, SolarWinds Cloud. “The new Librato Spaces offers cloud developers a deep understanding of their constantly changing infrastructure, enabling them to compare key metrics over time, manage complexity, understand what drives performance, and solve problems faster.”
Now a part of SolarWinds’ new Cloud family, Librato brings powerful cloud monitoring — featuring collection, correlation, visualization and alerting of infinite metrics — alongside the cloud-based uptime and website performance monitoring capabilities of Pingdom® to offer full-stack management that spans web performance to cloud infrastructure.
Visit Librato and learn about SolarWinds Cloud at Booth 803
- Meet engineers and experts from the SolarWinds Cloud team for demonstrations of Librato’s real-time performance monitoring and analytics and AWS integration
- Explore Librato’s new Spaces UI and learn how to transform thousands of data points into relevant and actionable information about application performance, allowing teams to resolve problems and focus on metrics that really matter and alerts that require attention
- Learn about SolarWinds Cloud and how the combined power of Pingdom’s website performance data (from synthetic transactions and real user monitoring) can be correlated with infrastructure metrics in real time to empower DevOps teams, developers, and SaaS companies with insight into how infrastructure changes influence end-user experience
Librato by SolarWinds Cloud delivers real-time cloud monitoring for AWS applications, helping users transform monitoring data into valuable insight at any layer of the stack:
- COLLECTS: Gathers metrics directly from Amazon services including EC2™, Auto Scaling, ELB, EBS, RDS, SQS, SWF, DynamoDB®, ElasticCache, Elastic MapReduce, CloudFront®, and Kinesis, as well as metric streams from APIs, application code, configuration management tools, and other services
- CORRELATES: Aggregates, compares, transforms, time-shifts and summarizes raw data to transform it to meaningful and actionable information with powerful real-time data processing and composite metrics
- VISUALIZES: Provides Spaces UI for easy analysis of time-series data including rapid chart creation with inline manipulation of metrics, events, annotations, chart axis labels, and titles
- ALERTS: Allows users to customize notifications using complex alert criteria and eliminate noise, sending alerts via email, UI, webhooks or many other integrated alerting tools
Pricing and Availability
Librato pricing starts at $1.00 USD per month per monitored Amazon EC2® instance. For more information, including a fully featured, free 30-day evaluation, visit the Librato by SolarWinds Cloud website.
SolarWinds’ Commitment to Cloud
SolarWinds Database Performance Analyzer (DPA) can help improve the performance of business-critical applications by quickly finding performance bottlenecks and providing a multi-dimensional view into application wait times for SQL Server®, Oracle® and other databases hosted on premises, in a virtualized environment, or in the AWS public cloud. This week SolarWinds announced the latest version of DPA is now available in the Amazon Marketplace™, featuring support for databases running on RDS and EC2 instances in AWS.
SolarWinds ( NYSE : SWI ) provides powerful and affordable IT management software to customers worldwide from Fortune 500® enterprises to small businesses. In all of our market areas, our approach is consistent. We focus exclusively on IT Pros and strive to eliminate the complexity that they have been forced to accept from traditional enterprise software vendors. SolarWinds delivers on this commitment with unexpected simplicity through products that are easy to find, buy, use and maintain while providing the power to address any IT management problem on any scale. Our solutions are rooted in our deep connection to our user base, which interacts in our thwack® online community to solve problems, share technology and best practices, and directly participate in our product development process. Learn more today at http://www.solarwinds.com/.
The SOLARWINDS and SOLARWINDS & Design marks are the exclusive property of SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC and its affiliates, are registered with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, and may be registered or pending registration in other countries. All other SolarWinds trademarks, service marks, and logos may be common law marks, registered or pending registration in the United States or in other countries. Amazon Web Services, the Powered by Amazon Web Services logo, [and name any other AWS Marks used in such materials] are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates in the United States and/or other countries. Also referenced at http://aws.amazon.com. All other trademarks mentioned herein are used for identification purposes only and may be or are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
© 2015 SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC. All rights reserved.
Support InfoStride News' Credible Journalism: Only credible journalism can guarantee a fair, accountable and transparent society, including democracy and government. It involves a lot of efforts and money. We need your support. Click here to Donate