HERNDON, VA–(Marketwired – Feb 3, 2015) – SolarWinds ( NYSE : SWI ), a leading provider of powerful and affordable IT performance management software, today announced its upcoming participation in AFCEA West 2015 running February 10-12 in San Diego, CA. At Booth 2009, SolarWinds will demonstrate how its network, systems and applications, security and database management solutions provide mission-critical support for military IT Pros. The company will also host a complimentary networking reception for attendees at the Hard Rock Hotel rooftop pool.
AFCEA West is the largest event for the Sea Services and the contractors that support them in the Asia-Pacific region, and this year will address “Lower Budgets and Higher Demands: How Do the Sea Services Strike the Right Balance?” as its overall conference theme. This event provides SolarWinds the opportunity to engage with U.S. and allied military, government, industry and academia decision-makers to discuss maritime IT strategy and how SolarWinds tools can impact future Sea Services operations while working within budget limitations.
“The federal IT industry is facing a number of significant changes in 2015, and IT Pros are charged with providing higher performance, managing more complex networks, mitigating mounting security threats, and addressing an influx of new technology — all with tight budgets,” said David Kimball, group vice president of federal, SolarWinds. “AFCEA West provides us the perfect opportunity to meet with military IT Pros and contractors of the Sea Services, talk to them about the new IT challenges they are facing, and show how SolarWinds can continue to help them tackle these challenges.”
Visit SolarWinds at Booth 2009
SolarWinds engineers and product experts will be available at Booth 2009 to provide demonstrations of SolarWinds’ comprehensive IT management portfolio and to discuss how these tools can eliminate complexity in military IT infrastructure. Attendees will be able to explore all SolarWinds® products, including:
- SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor — automated network performance monitoring and management
- SolarWinds Network Configuration Manager — network configuration and change management
- SolarWinds Server & Application Monitor — agentless application and server monitoring
- SolarWinds Log & Event Manager — powerful security information and event management
- SolarWinds Database Performance Analyzer — database performance monitoring, analysis and tuning
Meet the SolarWinds Federal Team at Free Reception
On Tuesday, February 10, the SolarWinds Federal Team will host a reception with complimentary appetizers and cocktails at FLOAT, the Hard Rock Hotel rooftop pool, from 5:30-7:30 p.m. PST. This event will bring together SolarWinds’ technical and business leaders, customers, partners and event attendees for a chance to network and learn how SolarWinds is helping the Department of Defense change the way it manages and monitors IT. Space is limited; please RSVP.
SolarWinds Solutions for Government
- SolarWinds software is available on the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) Schedule, Department of Defense ESI, and other contract vehicles.
- U.S. Government certifications and approvals include Army CoN, Air Force APL, Navy DADMS; and Technical Requirements include FIPS compatibility, DISA STIGs, National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) compliance and Common Criteria EAL 2 Certification, Section 508 VPATs.
- SolarWinds also has hundreds of built-in automated compliance reports, which meet requirements of all major auditing authorities, including DISA STIG, FISMA, NIST, and more.
- SolarWinds’ thwack® online user community provides a number of out-of-the-box compliance report templates available to download for free that are designed to help users prepare for an inspection. thwack also provides information on Smart Card and Common Access Card (CAC) product support.
For more product and GSA pricing information and for a fully functional free trial of all above products, visit the SolarWinds Government Solutions page.
- Video: SolarWinds IT Management & Monitoring for Government
SolarWinds ( NYSE : SWI ) provides powerful and affordable IT management software to customers worldwide from Fortune 500 enterprises to small businesses. In all of our market areas, our approach is consistent. We focus exclusively on IT Pros and strive to eliminate the complexity that they have been forced to accept from traditional enterprise software vendors. SolarWinds delivers on this commitment with unexpected simplicity through products that are easy to find, buy, use and maintain while providing the power to address any IT management problem on any scale. Our solutions are rooted in our deep connection to our user base, which interacts in our online community, thwack, to solve problems, share technology and best practices, and directly participate in our product development process. Learn more today at http://www.solarwinds.com/.
SolarWinds, SolarWinds.com and thwack are registered trademarks of SolarWinds. All other company and product names mentioned are used only for identification purposes and may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
© 2015 SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC. All rights reserved.
Support InfoStride News' Credible Journalism: Only credible journalism can guarantee a fair, accountable and transparent society, including democracy and government. It involves a lot of efforts and money. We need your support. Click here to Donate