Job Title: Technician
Location: Ibadan, Nigeria
Employer: Radio Broadcasting Company
• Relevant Honours degree or good HND from any recognized institution of Higher learning.
• In the case of the Legal/Regulatory Affairs Officer s/he must be a qualified legal practitioner
• Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills
• Computer Literacy
• Sound physical and mental health; creativity, energy. and doggedness with drive
• Good team player
• Smooth understanding of and interest in Radio broadcasting operations either directly or out of demonstrable interest.
Experience: Minimum of 2 years’ experience (post-NYSC service) in a similar position in a state-of-the-art Radio station
Age: Between 23 and 40 years, depending on the positions being applied for.
Remuneration: An attractive salary package commensurate with qualifications and experience will be offered to selected candidates
Support InfoStride News' Credible Journalism: Only credible journalism can guarantee a fair, accountable and transparent society, including democracy and government. It involves a lot of efforts and money. We need your support. Click here to Donate