Ex Goodluck Jonathan aide, Reno Omokri has come out to react to white pigeons freed by President Buhari at today’s Armed Forces Remembrance Day refusing to fly off. He recently revealed that what transpired at the National Arcade, Eagle Square in Abuja is a sign that Nigeria is not at peace.
According to him, the fact that Aisha Buhari relocated from Aso Rock, and Garba Shehu rejected his offer of $20,000 to spend a night in Borno without security means Nigeria is far from peaceful.
He added that it is a shame to see how soldiers and policemen are being kidnapped to pay ransom in our nation.
His words, “7 Signs Nigeria Is Not at Peace
• Doves released by General #Buhari refuse to fly
• Aisha Buhari, @AishaMBuhari, relocated from Aso Rock
• Garba Shehu, @GarShehu, rejected my offer of $20,000 to spend a night in Borno without security
• Soldiers and policemen are being kidnapped and pay ransom
• Borno Governor can’t go outside Maiduguri without risking death
• Shekau addresses Nigerians more often than Buhari
• You can’t travel on Abuja-Kaduna road without writing your will!”
Useless, semiliterate, bloodthirsty, poverty inducing, nepotistic, lacklustre, dishonest, shameless, Taqiyya master, oafish, oikish, nattering nabob of negativity, unmitigated disaster of a buffoon like you. You killed #EndSARS protesters and expect doves of peace to fly? May what you did to those youths at #LekkiMassacre be remembered against you by God! In Christ’s Name! And God’s people say…”
Support InfoStride News' Credible Journalism: Only credible journalism can guarantee a fair, accountable and transparent society, including democracy and government. It involves a lot of efforts and money. We need your support. Click here to Donate