Job Title: Trainee Civil Engineer
Location: Port Harcourt, Nigeria
Employer: Specialist Foundation Firm
We require the services of intelligent, honest, resourceful and self-driven people.
Applicants for the position must possess the following qualifications and experience:
• WASC/GCE ‘0′ Level with a minimum of 5 credits (including English Language and Mathematics at one sitting)
• B.Sc in Civil Engineering (minimum qualifications)
• Computer Literacy is a must
• Not more than 27 years old
• Good communication skills
• Good critical and analytical skills
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should send in applications in their-own handwriting with detailed CV including names and addresses of referees, day time contact number and contact address (not P. O. Box) and copies of relevant credentials to reach the address below not later than two weeks from the date of this publication.
The Administrative Manager,
P. O. Box 6104,
Festac Town, Lagos.
Support InfoStride News' Credible Journalism: Only credible journalism can guarantee a fair, accountable and transparent society, including democracy and government. It involves a lot of efforts and money. We need your support. Click here to Donate