Job Title: Group Head, Customer Service
Location(s): Lagos, Nigeria
Employer: Avon Healthcare Limited (Avon HMO)
Position Description: This position is responsible for effective management of Avon HMO’s Call/Contact Centre to international best practice standard.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree with minimum of 7 years’ work experience
• Previous work experience in a call centre would be an advantage
• Health Insurance background would be an advantage
Skills and Abilities:
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Outstanding customer service and listening skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong logical and analytical thinker
• Ability to concentrate and pay close attention to detail
• Ability to prepare and submit reports
• Good computer knowledge
• Ability to work in a diverse team
The qualifications listed above are intended to represent the minimum skills and experience levels associated with performing the duties and responsibilities contained in this job description. The qualifications should not be viewed as expressing absolute employment or promotional standards, but as general guidelines that should be considered along with other job related selection or promotional criteria.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should apply online or send their detailed resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Deadline: 6th December, 2013.
Applicants should please state the job position applied for in the subject header.
Avon HMO is a fair and equal opportunity employer; all applications are welcome regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin or religious belief. We also believe in liberty of labor and seek to retain talent and foster employee loyalty through the uniqueness of the work environment we create and the opportunities for growth, leadership and career advancement that we offer.