Job Title: Architect
Employer: Construction/Oil and Gas Company
• Bachelor/Masters Degree in Architecture.
• Applicants With non-Professional Bachelors degrees must possess in addition a Masters degree to be eligible.
• Minimum of 8 years extensive experience, including
• Designing and Supervising the Construction of high-rise Buildings.
• Ability to use AutoCad, Microsoft Toots i.e. Word & Excel and the ability to obtain and use information obtained from the internet: and knowledge of other specialist Architecture design software.
• Must have experience supervising the work of less experienced Architects & Technicians as well as being actively involved in their individual professional development
• Must be registered with ARCON and be a member of at least one Professional Organization e.g. NIA.AIA, etc.
• Producing Project Documentation.
• Guiding less qualified Architects and Drafts men in the preparation of Design drawings, Construction drawings and presentation drawings.
• Visiting construction sites periodically to ascertain the accurate implementation of designs.
• Attending management level meetings with the Chairman/CEO. where policies and other decisions as a whole as well as its supports are arrived at.
• Coordinate with other disciplines such as Civil, Electrical,Mechanical, and Structural Engineering.
Support InfoStride News' Credible Journalism: Only credible journalism can guarantee a fair, accountable and transparent society, including democracy and government. It involves a lot of efforts and money. We need your support. Click here to Donate