Job Title: Branch Manager
Location(s): Rivers, Oyo, Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria
Employer: National Mortgage Bank
• Responsible for the administration and supervision of branch staff and bank facility.
• Appraisal of the performance af the branch staff in a timely and fair manner.
• Preparation of Branch Budget in each financial year
• Monthly achievement of satisfactory budget performance.
• Maintain the branch at approved expenditure level as determined by management
• To act as representative of management in the branch as to the implementation of company’s policies and achievement of set objectives and goals.
Qualification and Experience:
• A good degree in any relevant discipline.
• Marketing/Sales skill in a Financial/Mortgage Bank is required.
• Masters degree (M.Sc.) or equivalent is an added advantage.
• Banking Experience with a minimum of 5 years post NYSC with emphasis on Sales/Marketing of property and deposit mobilisation.
• Mortgage experience shall be of greater advantage.
• Vast understanding of Mortgage Bank is required.
• Proven successful supervisory, administrative and analytical skills.
• Knowledge of banking operations and ethics.
• Very strong managerial and leadership skills.
• Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
• Preferred skills of windows, MS Outlook, MS Excel and MS Word.
• Ability to write and edit marketing materials of all kinds, including; speeches, articles and brochures that conform to prescribed style and format.
• Sound credit and marketing skills.
• Knowledge of financial services sector.
• Strong business sense.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Please indicate the reference number and your choice location in the cover letter.
Support InfoStride News' Credible Journalism: Only credible journalism can guarantee a fair, accountable and transparent society, including democracy and government. It involves a lot of efforts and money. We need your support. Click here to Donate