Job Title: Chief Medical Director
Location: Orlu, Nigeria
Employer: Imo State University Teaching Hospital
Requirements: Candidate for this position must be a Clinical Consultant with a minimum of 10yrs post graduation experience. Successful candidate shall be responsible for the day to day management of the hospital and reports to the Board of management.
• MB.BS, Fellowship of the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria, West African Postgraduate Medical College or equivalents (from recognized Institutions).
• Must be adequately registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
• Possession of advanced degrees is an advantage • Membership of Professional bodies is compulsory
• Must be less than 55yrs old
• Shall have a minimum of 5yrs teaching experience in a college of medicine.
Salary G/L: CONHESS 17
Conditions of Service: As in Imo State Public Service.
How to Apply:
17 copies of Applications, Curriculum Vitae and Credentials are to be addressed to:
The Permanent Secretary,
Ministry of Health,
Port Harcourt Road Secretariat, Owerri,
Completed applications are to be received at the above address before the deadline; with e-mail addresses and telephone numbers.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be invited for interview. Successful candidates will be expected to resume duty immediately.
Closing Date: 10.12.2013
Support InfoStride News' Credible Journalism: Only credible journalism can guarantee a fair, accountable and transparent society, including democracy and government. It involves a lot of efforts and money. We need your support. Click here to Donate