Job Title: Clinical and Training Officer
Location(s): Enugu, Edo, Nasarawa, Ogun, Kana and Lagos, Nigeria
Reporting To: Regional Manager
Employer: Marie Stopes International
• Implement MSN and SF policies, procedures, guidelines and manuals;
• Conduct mapping and facility audit of clinics to be recruited for Blue Star network membership:
• Request budget, notify franchisees of training, oversee training, prepare both physical and financial report following completion of the trainings etc.
• Prepare annual plan of operation based on the annual business Plan of MSN;
• Ensure the availability of documentation, reporting, referral formats, guidelines, manuals and job aids used by franchised clinics in adequate quantity and track referral linkages of service utilization;
• Facilitate, follow up and support franchisees’ referral and reporting of incidents related to franchised services;
• Conduct monthly or bi-monthly supportive supervision of franchisees;
• Support franchised clinics in clinical documentation, record keeping and ensures timely submission of reports,
• Prepare and submit monthly and quarterly franchisees performance reports on training and quality assessment activities of SF operation in assigned states;
Qualifications Skills and Experience:
• Diploma or degree in clinical nursing or midwifery 3•5 years experience in FP service delivery; designing, managing clinical trainings in resource poor settings.
• Experience of DfiD, USAID, Gates funded projects, including working in a diverse team environment preferred
• Familiarity with the different cultural, social and religious identities in Nigeria, international health, development issues and the international donor community
• Experience of working with private healthcare sector operators is desirable;
• Willingness to frequently travel to project implementation sites;
Length of Contract: Two (2) years (with possibility of extension)
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are to submit a suitability statement and an updated CV as a single document online or to email@example.com, quoting the position & location applied for as subject of the email e.g. Finance Officer Kano.
Applications that do not follow this format will not be considered.
Support InfoStride News' Credible Journalism: Only credible journalism can guarantee a fair, accountable and transparent society, including democracy and government. It involves a lot of efforts and money. We need your support. Click here to Donate