Job Title: Consumer Insights Manager
Employer: Nielsen Holdings N.V. (NYSE: NLSN)
Job description: You will be responsible for managing a segment of the Consumer Insights department. You will be expected to provide excellent client servicing to select Consumer Insight clients.
• Grow the current Consumer Insight client base.
• Independently manage select CI clients.
• Oversee all stages of project management and monitor performance.
• Handle client queries and complaints.
• Work with specific support departments to ensure effective delivery to client.
• Promote new CR CI products to existing and new clients.
• To be responsible for the training and development of team members.
• Maintaining excellent quality relationships with the current client base.
• Portray accurately the vision and desired company attributes to industry as a whole.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Degree in Marketing Research, Economics, Statistics or a related field.
• 5+ years Research and Client Service experience.
• Experience in management consulting is beneficial.
• The ability to work both strategically and operationally within the functional role.
• Strong management, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Proven ability to work cross-functionally to energize, empower and influence at all levels (both internal and external), and to set and meet tight goals/timelines.
• Excellent project management skills.
• Have strong conceptual and data analysis skills.
• Should be self-directed and capable of handling large, concurrent projects with minimal supervision.
Support InfoStride News' Credible Journalism: Only credible journalism can guarantee a fair, accountable and transparent society, including democracy and government. It involves a lot of efforts and money. We need your support. Click here to Donate