Job Title: Customer Care Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employer: Powergen Engineering Limited
• Identify and Source Business opportunity effectively and efficiently, whilst maintaining the acceptable client support standards
• Follow through on Client queries on specific jobs ensuring prompt resolution and feedback
• Escalate and route Client/customer issues to the relevant process departments
• Perform necessary system transactions related to your Clients request (on specific Jobs)
• Use organization and time management tools to track client complaints and meet turn-around-times and other required metrics.
• Inter-phase with the sales and Technical departments to proffer Productive business solutions.
• Ensure invoices are raised and forwarded to the clients and notify all relevant units.
• Follow up with customers on all outstanding checks
• Seek new customers for company products and services.
• Ensure existing customers maintain or increase their purchase of product or services.
• Maintain quality and professional relationship between the company and its existing & future customers.
• Responsible for updating company CRM tools and checking web mails and provide actions accordingly.
• Compilation, interpretation & filing of customers correspondence and other related Documents.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should apply online or send their Cover Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Support InfoStride News' Credible Journalism: Only credible journalism can guarantee a fair, accountable and transparent society, including democracy and government. It involves a lot of efforts and money. We need your support. Click here to Donate