Job Title: Deputy Manager, Technical
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Recruiter: Human Edge Limited
Our client, a leading Insurance Brokerage firm seeks to expand its reach and strengthen its operational management capability. To achieve this, it seeks the appointment of Deputy Manager, Technical
Reports to: Manager, Technical
Responsibilities: Assist the Unit Manager for the realization of organizational goal by providing professional insurance service to wide clientele base.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Negotiation of rates & terms for new and existing policies
• Audit of policy documents / endorsements to ensure that the workings of terms and conditions are adequate and prepared a according to instructions
• Knowledge of covers required by the local players in the market and underwriting required
• Proactive response to clients
• Prompt resolution of clients’ request/ queries
• Design and placement of insurance programs for clients with approved insurers
• Preparing quotation / placement slips/ covers notes for new businesses and renewals.
• Ensure compliance with local legislative requirement
The ideal candidate must possess:
• Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences, Arts, Laws, Engineering
• Associate of CII Nigeria or CII London,
• Minimum of 8 years experience
• Cognate experience in a well structured organization
• Age not older than 40 years
An attractive remuneration package awaits the right candidate.
How to Apply:
Please apply online or send your resume and current salary details, quoting the appropriate position reference to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Support InfoStride News' Credible Journalism: Only credible journalism can guarantee a fair, accountable and transparent society, including democracy and government. It involves a lot of efforts and money. We need your support. Click here to Donate