Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive (Management Trainee)
Employer: Wild Fusion Limited
The Digital Marketing Executive is responsible for:
• Managing the agency’s online media and social media projects as well as the interactive strategy
• Create digital marketing strategies and implement digital marketing plans or roadmaps to support lead acquisition and brand awareness objectives across the business to include digital PR, SEO, PPC, Social CRM, Affiliate and Email marketing.
• Ability to drive new leads via online channels and demonstration or evidence of ROI
• Ability to grow customer base via digital marketing channels.
• Manage desktop and mobile sites to improve customer experience, customer satisfaction and business value generated.
• Maintain and update websites with local marketing teams or external agencies. Includes optimization of web pages, landing pages, conversion strategies and technical requirements.
• Ability to interpret research to support content strategies and multichannel (or omni channel) user experience journeys.
• Manage and measure integrated campaigns to include online such as search, affiliate, email, social media, PPC and SEO. Report on results and set organizational KPIs and implement within dashboards using Google Analytics or other analytics packages.
• Social media planning and management to include blogs, LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
• Measure and interpret data to include customer profiling and behavior across customer journey mapping and web traffic data and PPC analytics.
• Email marketing experience, with the understanding to nurture relationships with new prospects and existing customers, for retention and upsell/cross-sell opportunities and to demonstrate ROI.
• Ability to interpret research to support content strategies and multi-channel user experience journeys.
• Execution of project work as dictated by leaders of respective teams.
• CRM strategy and integration across digital platforms.
• Manage multichannel agencies including Branding, Digital, Display, SEO and PPC.
• Copywriting and brand experience for all channels including web, email marketing and off-line.
• Creative experience demonstrated across marketing campaigns for new content.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• The ideal candidate must be an enthusiastic, detail-oriented, hardworking individual. Additionally, this individual must have a passion for learning something new every day and must have a strong passion for internet or interactive technologies. This position will support the digital marketing efforts across the team including media, client service, developers, strategists and campaign.
• He/She should be web/mobile/interactive savvy and after training be responsible for managing the agency’s online media and social media projects as well as the interactive strategy. This is a great resume builder and excellent opportunity to be an integral part of providing digital solutions to the agency’s clients which include some of Nigeria’s leading brands. The ideal candidate may have experience in media buying, SEO/SEM, social media, and working closely with web developers and designers. Must be a critical thinker, someone that understands digital, sees the “big picture” and provide appropriate digital solutions to clients while managing the execution of interactive and digital projects.
• The individual after training, will also be responsible for providing consumer online behavior information or data to enhance closing of sales deals or supporting the clientele base. He/she will be involved in developing Digital Strategy, managing social media and online campaigns, Clients and will be required to pass industry exams and participate in training.
The post holder will need to have the following skills and knowledge:
• Degree or equivalent Marketing, Communication, Advertising or business qualification
• Previous experience (Copywriting, strategy, client service, media, PR) in advertising agency will be an added advantage.
• Passion for digital or interactive technology.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication.
• Attention to detail.
• Organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
• Project management skills and ability to deliver on time.
• Highly motivated, confident, resilient and positive attitude.
• Strategic and creative.
• Energetic team player.
• Analytical mind to analyze data and metrics and translate insight into actionable strategies.
• Thought leader and passionate about digital marketing.
• Strong deadline orientation and ability to effectively prioritize and meet deadlines.
• Ability to work in a flexible, dynamic and fast-paced environment;
• Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
• Understanding of SEO or SEM.
• Understanding of HTML, PHP or CSS is an advantage
• Experience of using Content Management Systems (CMS) is an advantage.
• Understanding and usage of Google Analytics and Google Adwords is an advantage.
• On-line digital marketing experience and some focus on E-Commerce site experience.
• Ability to understand website requirements for both brand and social media integration.
Support InfoStride News' Credible Journalism: Only credible journalism can guarantee a fair, accountable and transparent society, including democracy and government. It involves a lot of efforts and money. We need your support. Click here to Donate