Job Title: Field Operator – Process and Pipeline Services
Job Number: 1330823
Location: Port Harcourt, Nigeria
Employment Status: Full Time Regular
Employer: Baker Hughes Incorporated
About This Job: This position is for a strong candidate with experience in Operating equipment’s for Process and Pipeline Pre commissioning services.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
• Reports all accidents, incidents, or any unsafe conditions. Take necessary steps to prevent damage to property, plant, equipment and environment.
• Ensure full awareness of and compliance with the requirements of all relevant company customer HSE handbooks, HSE procedures and Emergency Procedures.
• Rig up / Down equipment, carry out pre job checks in compliance with HSE procedures and client PTW.
• Carry out the general maintenance and pre job checks of equipment as required to ensure equipment status and availability.
• Keep lead mechanic / Engineer informed at all times in changes to the procedure, clients instruction equipment status and any faults which may occur.
Essential Qualifications / Requirements:
• 3 years’ experience in equipment rig up and Operations
• Reasonable trouble shooting skills.
• Bachelors Degree in Engineering.
Preferred Qualifications / Requirements:
• Good Communications skills
• Strong Technical Background.
• Good Team Player.
Support InfoStride News' Credible Journalism: Only credible journalism can guarantee a fair, accountable and transparent society, including democracy and government. It involves a lot of efforts and money. We need your support. Click here to Donate