Job Title: Fleet and Logistics Manager
Location(s): Abuja, Nigeria
Reporting To: Admin Manager
Employer: Marie Stopes International
• Manage administrative standard of MSN Fleets and vehicle operating policies: oversee fleet maintenance
• Prepare of annual budgets and periodic reports on operating costs, fleet usage, fuel consumption, etc
• Purchase or lease of vehicles and equipment, control over maintenance, repair, replacement and disposal of vehicles,
• Organise direct fleet-related risk management training such as safety and accident prevention programs,
• Manage the organization’s, logistic activities with NAFDAC, Nigerian Customs and other relevant bodies,
• Develop, maintain and adhere to disciplinary procedures, driver orientation program
• Safeguard warehouse operations and contents by establishing end monitoring security procedures and protocols,
• Motivate, organize and encourage teamwork within the workforce to ensure set productivity targets are met.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• A relevant tertiary qualification, with minimum of 8 years’ experience in a similar role within an NGD or similar.
• An excellent track record of leadership, communication and team building
• Fluent in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent ability to manage a broad portfolio of work delivering high quality, cost effective and time-bound results
• Agreement with the MSI Global Partnership’s Mission, Vision and Goals (please see www.mariestopes.org)
• Fully computer literate, valid driver’s license
• Willingness and ability to travel within Nigeria and internationally as the need arises.
Length of Contract: Two (2) years (with possibility of extension)
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are to submit a suitability statement and an updated CV as a single document online or to email@example.com, quoting the position & location applied for as subject of the email e.g. Finance Officer Kano.
Applications that do not follow this format will not be considered.
Support InfoStride News' Credible Journalism: Only credible journalism can guarantee a fair, accountable and transparent society, including democracy and government. It involves a lot of efforts and money. We need your support. Click here to Donate