Job Title: Graduate Trainee (Customer Service Representative)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Recruiter: Xenon Recruits
• Answer calls professionally to provide information about products and services, take/ cancel orders, or obtain details of complaints.
• Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken. Process orders, forms and applications.
• Follow up to ensure that appropriate actions were taken on customers’ requests.
• Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to designated departments for further investigation.
• Effectively communicate with Key Clients via telephone, face-to-face and written communication to identify full potential for, and to gain maximum commitment to purchase products
Qualifications and Requirements:
• High achieving graduate from a reputable university
• Minimum 2:2 in Social Sciences and Related/Business Degree
• Related postgraduate degree (MBA, MSc )or professional certification may be of advantage
• Not less than 1 year work experience (including NYSC)
• Good communications skills
• Ability to listen and active problem solving skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Ability to handle pressure
Deadline: 9th December, 2013.
Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted via phone or email.
Support InfoStride News' Credible Journalism: Only credible journalism can guarantee a fair, accountable and transparent society, including democracy and government. It involves a lot of efforts and money. We need your support. Click here to Donate