Job Title: Head, Power and Renewable Energy
Ref Code: IFI002
Recruiter: KPMG Nigeria
Reporting to the Executive Director, Projects and Advisory, the successful candidate will be responsible for sourcing and executing deals in the power sector.
• Originate transactions and manage investment teams while providing guidance for complex transaction structuring
• Manage and lead senior investment professionals and oversee multiple project teams across the business unit
• Drive new business activities and oversee proposals for innovative and flexible financial transactions and advisory services projects
• Execute large deals from start to finish
• Lead senior investment professionals and oversee multiple projects and project teams across the Business Unit
• Drive the formulation and execution of the unit strategy
• Present investment and credit proposals at management committee and board of directors level
Qualification, Skills and Experience:
• A Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university
• A good full time MBA or equivalent post graduate qualification in Finance
• Minimum 10 years relevant experience with more than 7 years in corporate finance, preferably in investment banking, private equity, management consulting or experience in credit analysis preferably in Infrastructure project finance or other structured finance environment
• Deep knowledge of the power sector and related industries
• Advanced oral and written presentation skills
• Executive presence and gravitas
Mode Of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should apply online or send their CV’s and applications to: email@example.com with relevant job title and code stated in the subject line of the email.
• Mail not sent in this format will b e disqualified.
• Application must include an updated curriculum vitae.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Support InfoStride News' Credible Journalism: Only credible journalism can guarantee a fair, accountable and transparent society, including democracy and government. It involves a lot of efforts and money. We need your support. Click here to Donate