Job Title: Investment Executive
Ref Code: IFI004
Recruiter: KPMG Nigeria
Job Description: Reporting to the Investment Business Unit Head or the Executive Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing transaction work streams.
• Participate in the development of investment and credit proposals.
• Participate in the execution of large deals! transactions from start to finish.
• Develop and structure presentation materials incorporating analysis of targeted industries and companies and corporate valuation.
• Prepare pitch material for significant investment opportunities.
Qualifications and Skills:
• A Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university.
• Relevant experience of between 5 to 15 years.
• A good full time MBA or equivalent post graduate qualification in Finance.
• Core skills set in financial modeling, valuation, financial analysis, investment and credit appraisal, risk analysis, market/industry research.
• Strong analytical, problem solving, presentation and organisational skills.
• Relevant experience in investment banking, private equity, or credit analysis preferably in infrastructure project finance or other structured finance environment.
Mode Of Application:
Interested and qualified candidates should apply online or send their CV’s and applications to: email@example.com with relevant job title and code stated in the subject line of the email.
• Mail not sent in this format will b e disqualified.
• Application must include an updated curriculum vitae.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Support InfoStride News' Credible Journalism: Only credible journalism can guarantee a fair, accountable and transparent society, including democracy and government. It involves a lot of efforts and money. We need your support. Click here to Donate