Crestview International School located in Lagos State requires for immediate employment the following categories of staff:
1. Deputy Head of School
The Job: The position reports to the Head of School Proprietors and is responsible for developing the schools’ capabilities and provision of effective leadership. Excellent performance in this role will require cumulative and specialized experience in curriculum development, educational management, human resources, corporate affairs and facilities management.
• Possession of a good first Degree in Education
• A Master’s Degree in Education is an advantage
• Possession of a minimum of 10 years cumulative teaching experience in a high academic, social, moral and discipline standard school.
• Possession of a sound knowledge of Educational strategy as well as ability to exercise good judgement, initiative and discretion at all times, with excellent human resources and discipline.
2. Class Teachers
• Must have B.Ed or B.AlB.Se with post graduate diploma in Education with at least five years teaching experience or NCE with at least eight years teaching experience.
• Experience in British Curriculum, Excellent Communication and ICT Skills are required.
3. Swimming Instructor
4. Account Clerk
Requirements: An OND or ATS with ample experience.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Interested candidates should forward their applications, curriculum vitae attached with recent passport photograph with functional E-mail and telephone no. to
Crestview International School,
Plot 4/6, Audu Street,
Off Governor’s Road,
P.O.Box 12813, Ikeja, Lagos.
Support InfoStride News' Credible Journalism: Only credible journalism can guarantee a fair, accountable and transparent society, including democracy and government. It involves a lot of efforts and money. We need your support. Click here to Donate