Job Title: Junior Material Officer (Logistics)
Location: Port Harcourt, Nigeria
• Ensure that company materials are received and dispatched to requested department for use
• Ensure safe and proper offloading of shipment and placement in assigned storage location
• Managing the flow of materials and supplies. Ensure materials (spares) required are available on site
• Update of material tracking database for all materials received. Follow up on materials arriving site and the status of materials received.
• Assist Material Coordinator and Contract Site Representative (CSR) on Material coordination.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are advised to apply online or forward their CV to the following:
P. O. Box 5018,
Or send e-mail to email@example.com
Applications should be submitted latest six weeks from the date of this publication.
Support InfoStride News' Credible Journalism: Only credible journalism can guarantee a fair, accountable and transparent society, including democracy and government. It involves a lot of efforts and money. We need your support. Click here to Donate