Job Title: Safety and Security Supervisor
Job Number: LAG000079
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employer: InterContinental Hotel Group (IHG Nigeria)
We are currently recruiting our Safety and Security Supervisor.
The Safety and Security Supervisor will ensure the Safety and Security of all guests as well as colleagues on the hotel premises.
The key responsibilities of the role include: Coordinating and organizing the day to day Hotel security operations and supervise Security Officers; Establish a very good communication / relation with the local police, fire brigade and informal leaders and relevant members of the local community; Assist with preparing Security plans for special events (Hotel functions); Assist with the implementation of departmental standards and ensure that all colleagues adhere to the Safety & Security procedures; Assist with all Safety & Security trainings such as Fire Training, Bomb Threat & Data Privacy trainings.
In return we’ll give you a generous financial and benefits package including duty meals, hotel discounts worldwide and the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we’ll give you the room to be yourself.
At IHG we are committed to developing our team and managing our talent and would encourage internal as well as external candidates to apply for any of our vacancies.
So what’s your passion? Please get in touch and tell us how you could bring your individual skills to IHG.
• Degree in Security Operation or related course
• Minimum of 2 years experience in a Safety and Security Supervisory Role is a must.
• Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience of Nigeria Defence rules and regulations an advantage
• Good understanding of the local business and operation environments and markets
• Service minded and ability to involve and support operations
• Business savvy and good people skills
Job: Risk Management