Job Title: Management Accountant
Location(s): Abuja, Nigeria
Reporting To: Finance Director
Employer: Marie Stopes International
• Prepare and submit monthly Management report of MSN Stock Management
• Ensure sound financial controls in all MSN service delivery Channel ,
• Contribute to monthly management and periodic statutory reports
• Prepare Budget for Management approval and upload same in SUN within the deadline stipulated by MSI.
• Salary payments and remittance of all statutory deductions to appropriate authorities
• Monitor all Outstanding Staffs retirements Balance sheet reconciliation.
• Attend to statutory audit and answer all transactional queries therefrom
• Additional Professional qualifications
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• A degree with minimum of 2” class lower division, and recognised professional qualifications such as ACA, ACCA, etc
• 5-7 years’ experience in a similar role with an NGO
• Ability to use SUN Accounting package Ability to multitask, manage a workload and produce high quality, on-time work
Length of Contract: Two (2) years (with possibility of extension)
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are to submit a suitability statement and an updated CV as a single document online or to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the position & location applied for as subject of the email e.g. Finance Officer Kano.
Applications that do not follow this format will not be considered.
Support InfoStride News' Credible Journalism: Only credible journalism can guarantee a fair, accountable and transparent society, including democracy and government. It involves a lot of efforts and money. We need your support. Click here to Donate