Job Title: Material Coordinator
Location: Port Harcourt, Nigeria
• Ensure that company materials are received, inspected, handled and stored and ensure that their quality and value are preserved in accordance with the original specification, to meet operational requirements
• Maintenance planning and scheduling of materials for personnel requirement.
• Permit to Work (PTW) coordination and follow up
• Update work order of material received on site on UN ISUP. Inventory and backload of materials for reintegration into stock.
• Use of computerized maintenance management system software; SAP (UNISUP) in material coordination for offshore projects and maintenance planning.
• Design and develop tools management procedure and template, materials and personnel management procedures and procedure for technical reporting as application to offshore facilities maintenance services.
• Prepare lists of materials and equipment’s requirements for the location and accordingly report to supervisors to ensure availability in due time.
• Monitor materials and equipment stock and take on hand relevant procedures to make available sufficient stock.
• Maintaining the materials system duly updated, auditable and with traceable records for material traceability and control.
• Assist for daily, weekly and monthly reports preparation
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are advised to apply online or forward their CV to the following:
P. O. Box 5018,
Or send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should be submitted latest six weeks from the date of this publication.
Support InfoStride News' Credible Journalism: Only credible journalism can guarantee a fair, accountable and transparent society, including democracy and government. It involves a lot of efforts and money. We need your support. Click here to Donate