Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Location(s): Bauchi, Kwara, Oyo and Lagos, Nigeria
Reporting To: Sales and Marketing Manager
Employer: Marie Stopes International
• Prospect and market Marie Stopes’s products and services by training Healthcare professionals such as Pharmacists, Nurses/Midwives on the ways and manner the products are used.
• Pay regular visits and make calls to existing and prospective customers with a view to maintaining/ establishing good relationships with them.
• Respond to and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods.
• Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
• Identify customer needs and proactively seek to address them.
• Assist with developing and implementing efficient and effective customer service strategies.
• Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information on them.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• B.Pharm. or a closely related Medical Science degree.
• 3 years relevant experience.
• Track record of achieving sales, financial and non-financial targets.
• Planning, organizational, negotiation and selling skills.
• Transaction processing, relationship management & problem solving skills
• Driving skills and a clean Driver’s Licence
• Strong personal commitment to the mission and goals of MSI.
• Must be pro-choice.
• Must be prepared to travel.
Length of Contract: Two (2) years (with possibility of extension)
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are to submit a suitability statement and an updated CV as a single document online or to email@example.com, quoting the position & location applied for as subject of the email e.g. Finance Officer Kano.
Applications that do not follow this format will not be considered.
Support InfoStride News' Credible Journalism: Only credible journalism can guarantee a fair, accountable and transparent society, including democracy and government. It involves a lot of efforts and money. We need your support. Click here to Donate