LAS VEGAS, NV–(Marketwired – Jan 7, 2014) – MEMS Industry Group (MIG)’s conference session at the 2014 International CES® — “MEMS Sensor Fusion – Revolutionizing the Internet of Things” — will give consumer-electronics OEMs critical information on gaining all the benefits of MEMS technology — without the drawbacks. ‘MEMS Sensor Fusion’ features senior industry executives all sharing information on how tiny micro-electromechanical systems (MEMS) and sensor fusion will play a pivotal role in creating a more intelligent and intuitive Internet of Things (IoT).
“MEMS Sensor Fusion – Revolutionizing the Internet of Things” features:
- MEMS Industry Group’s Welcome and Introduction – given by Steve Whalley, member, MIG Governing Council, and director, Sensors, Intel Corporation
- Big Data Begins with Little Data – opening keynote by Mike Muller, CTO, ARM
- A Trillion MEMS Sensors in CE products in the Future – An Opportunity or a Curse? – featured presentation by Paul Bryan, executive vice president, product management and strategy, Kionix
- Hardware-Software Co-design: The Secret to Sensor Fusion – featured presentation by Stefan Finkbeiner, CEO, Bosch Sensortec
- Intelligent Sensors and the Internet of Things – featured presentation by Babak Taheri, vice president and general manager, Sensor and Actuator Solutions Division (SASD), Freescale Semiconductor
- Wearables and MEMS Sensor Fusion – panel moderated by Ivo Stivoric, vice president of research and development, JAWBONE; with panelists: Sam Guilaumé, CEO, Movea; Sam Massih, director, Wearable Sensors, InvenSense; Tony Massimini, CTO, Semico Research; and Becky Oh, CEO, PNI Sensor Corporation
- MEMS: Unlocking Possibilities of Wearables & the Internet of Me – closing keynote by Michael Luna, CTO, JAWBONE
Conference Registration Information
MIG’s half-day conference session will take place January 8, 2014 from 1-5:00 p.m. in Room N261, North Hall, LVCC. Registration is available online: http://www.cesweb.org/Conference/Conference-Tracks/MEMS-Sensor-Fusion–Revolutionizing-the-Internet.
MotionTech TechZone: Experience MEMS on the Show Floor
MIG will also host MotionTech TechZone, featuring some of the world’s leading MEMS suppliers, end-user companies and partners demonstrating the capabilities of MEMS in consumer applications.
The MotionTech TechZone is located in the LVCC South Hall 2 at Booth 25736 and will be open January 7-10, 2014 during exhibition hours.
MEMS Industry Group and the MEMS Industry Group logo are registered trademarks of MEMS Industry Group. All other product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
MEMS Industry Group
Phone: + 617/876-2770
Support InfoStride News' Credible Journalism: Only credible journalism can guarantee a fair, accountable and transparent society, including democracy and government. It involves a lot of efforts and money. We need your support. Click here to Donate