ICTwithCFA.com proudly presents its August edition of the “CFA Digital Marketing Culture Workshop” for increased sales, profitability, business/brand growth, excellent client interaction, retention & referral, at minimal cost.
Today, we have Digital and Social Media tools at our disposal to reach out to clients, but these tools are not being fully utilized because most users are not aware of the secrets involved in utilizing them for marketing their products and brands for increased sales, profitability, business/brand growth, excellent client interaction, retention and referral.
Any business that wants to remain competitive in today’s business environment has no choice but to be equipped with the secret knowledge of how to put these Digital and Social Media tools to optimal use.
The August edition of CFA’s Digital Marketing Culture Workshop will reveal these secrets to participants to boost their businesses.
Venue: Adna Hotel, 28 Ladipo Bateye Street, Off Adekunle Fajuyi Road, GRA, Ikeja, Lagos.
At the workshop, participants will learn the following:
- Introduction To Low Cost Digital Strategies
- Social Media Techniques & Measuring Your Social activities
- Positioning Your Personal Brand And Business through LinkedIn
- Content Generation & Marketing Strategies
- Comprehensive Practical Session
Participants will need to bring along your internet ready device for the Comprehensive Practical Session.
At the end of the Workshop, participants will have gained the following:
- Comprehensive knowledge of Low Cost Digital Strategies
- Leave with your major Social Media Accounts fully optimized
- Master how to drive traffic to your sites using Content Marketing
- Learn how to start carrying out Online Marketing by yourself
- Opportunity to network and learn from other executives through interactive sessions and lots more.
Those expected at CFA’s Digital Culture Workshop include, but not limited to the following:
- Business Owners.
- Business Development Managers.
- Sales & Marketing Executives and Managers.
- Customer Care professionals
Standard Registration: The Workshop Standard Registration is put at N25,000, payable at the venue of the Workshop, but participants can take advantage of the discount available for early registration, and pay N20,000. Call Wale on 08065153076 for further information.
The workshop Standard registration will cover attendance, materials, CFA’s book, Certificate of participation, Tea break and a sumptuous lunch.
The Workshop’s team of facilitators will be lead by the indefatigable ICT guru, Author, Public Speaker, Newspaper Columnist, Radio and TV presenter, Chukwuemeka Fred Agbata Jnr. popularly known as CFA. He blogs regularly at www.ICTwithCFA.com and www.CFA.ng
The workshop will definitely be a great opportunity for present day business entrepreneurs to re-position their businesses for higher returns through the maximum use of the Digital Marketing Culture strategies. Business Owners, etc, should take a positive step today by signing to attend and watch their businesses grow in leaps and bound.
Support InfoStride News' Credible Journalism: Only credible journalism can guarantee a fair, accountable and transparent society, including democracy and government. It involves a lot of efforts and money. We need your support. Click here to Donate