MONTREAL, QUEBEC–(Marketwired – Aug. 28, 2015) – AtmanCo inc. (“AtmanCo” or the “Company”) (TSX VENTURE:ATW), a leader and innovator in web psychometric test solutions for the corporate market and the consumer market, announces its results for the quarter ending June 30th, 2015.
- The Company announces revenues in the amount of $254,476 for the quarter ending June 30 2015, compared to revenues in the amount of $209,935 for the comparable 2014 quarter; an increase of 21%. For the six months ending June 30 2015 and 2014, the revenues were $475,308 and $378,928; an increase of 25%.
- As of June 30, 2015, the Company’s backlog of orders was in the amount of $690,392 compared to $549,740 on June 30, 2014.
- Following inbound web strategy efforts, the number of monthly visitors on the website reached close to 163,000 visitors for the six months ending June 30, 2015, and 410 AtmanCo platform trials were completed by online clientele.
- The Company has launched its new Atman Psychometric Assessments App on the Salesforce AppExchange – the world’s leading business app marketplace – reaching nearly 100,000 users.
- The Company has formed its first strategic alliance with the Association Quebecoise des Technologies (AQT) for the use of The Company’s API directly into the CGI Event mobile app.
” We are pleased with our progress in the second quarter. Much of our effort has been invested in the continuous improvement of our solution, as well as in enhancing our reputation with companies and investors. Organizations are investing more than ever in innovative technological human resources solutions to improve the way talent is managed. The most valuable asset of an organization is its human capital, and that is exactly what AtmanCo promotes through its solution. We are in the right place at the right time.” said President and CEO of AtmanCo, Michel Guay.
Above data includes a summary of highlights. For further information, please consult the Corporation’s interim consolidated financial statement as well as the Management Report for the quarter ended June 30, 2015 at www.sedar.com
This press release contains forward-looking statements that reflect the Company’s current expectation regarding future events. There is a risk that expectations and forward-looking statements will not prove to be accurate. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements as they involve risks and uncertainties, which could make actual results differ materially from those projected herein and depend on a number of factors including, but not limited to, no history of profitability, future financing, intellectual property and patents, key personnel, competitive marketplace, technology obsolescence, share price volatility and other risks detailed from time to time in the Company’s filings. While AtmanCo anticipates that subsequent events and developments may cause its views to change, AtmanCo specifically disclaims any obligation to update these forward looking statements, unless obligated to do so by applicable securities laws
Additional information regarding the Company are available on SEDAR www.sedar.com
The TSX Venture Exchange and its Regulatory Services provider (as per meaning assigned to this term in TSX Venture Exchange’s policies) bear no liability as to the relevance or accuracy of this press release.
AtmanCo is the publisher of a scientifically validated psychometric test. Through the HR cloud platform or the application program interface (API), the results allow the companies to optimize the talents of their human capital by improving the recruiting and organizational development success rate.
AtmanCo’s solutions also enable impacting the major consumer market by easily integrating them with our partners’ technological solutions.
514.935.5959 ext. 301
Renmark Financial Communications Inc.
Barbara Komorowski: email@example.com
Robert Thaemlitz: firstname.lastname@example.org
(416) 644-2020 or (514) 939-3989
Support InfoStride News' Credible Journalism: Only credible journalism can guarantee a fair, accountable and transparent society, including democracy and government. It involves a lot of efforts and money. We need your support. Click here to Donate