Residents of Ebonyi State have been urged to exercise patience with the present administration of Governor David Umahi as all hands are on desk to achieve the aim of effective water reticulation in the state.
Governor Umahi-led administration is on top gear to make it right. Ezillo Water Treatment Plant is currently being rehabilitated by the state government.
See the pictures of the rehabilitation of Ezillo Water Treatment Plant in Ebonyi State before and after.
1. LANA Construction Company Engr. Washing on of the filter bed segment at the Ezillor water treatment plant.
2. LANA Company worker, washing the filter bed at Ezillor water treatment plant.
3. Men of LANA Construction Company evacuating mud out from Ezillo filter bed, which has been an obstacle for smooth reticulation of water to Ebonyians.
1. Men at work putting finishing touches at the Ezillo water treatment plant filter bed.
2. Ezillo water treatment plant wearing a new look, after undergoing serious rehabilitation under Gov. Umahi led administration. Now in a standard shape to filter and supply water to the high lift clean water pipe for onward reticulation.
Support InfoStride News' Credible Journalism: Only credible journalism can guarantee a fair, accountable and transparent society, including democracy and government. It involves a lot of efforts and money. We need your support. Click here to Donate