Job Title: Retail Measurement Service Executive
Employer: Nielsen Holdings N.V. (NYSE: NLSN)
Job description: Reporting to the Retail Measurement Service, Client Service Manager – You will be responsible for establishing and maintaining good customer relations by providing outstanding service to a select range of clients. This incorporates the preparation and presentation of professional client presentations and building commercially sound client relationships.
• Maintaining excellent quality relationships with the current client base.
• Deliver professional presentations/business reviews to specific RMS clients.
• Independently manage select RMS clients.
• Effectively handle client requests and queries.
• Work with specific support departments to ensure effective delivery to client.
• Promote and sell additional Nielsen products and services within client organisations.
• Perform all administrative functions pertaining to the billing, contract, account plans and various reports according to Nielsen standards and operating procedures.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Relevant University degree in Marketing, Economics, Statistics or a related field.
• At least 2 years of experience within a Client Servicing environment.
• Knowledge of Nielsen operational processes/deliverables/software and product policies is beneficial.
• Strong conceptual and data analysis skills.
• Should be self-directed and capable of handling large, concurrent projects with minimal supervision.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Superior interpersonal skills