Job Title: Sales Manager
Location(s): Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Calabar, Warri, Makurdi, Kaduna and Abakaliki, Nigeria
Employer: Avon Healthcare Limited (Avon HMO)
Responsible for managing the sales functions in assigned territories and segments. Developing and growing a database of new business prospects, transitioning them through the sales funnel and closing sales deals to achieve revenue target.
Desired Skills and Attributes:
• Achievement of assigned revenue objectives
• Proven results in an early-stage, high-growth environment
• Result oriented
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
• Problem solving skills
• Team player
• Sensitive to time
• Organizational skills for project coordination
• Leadership skills
Education & Experience:
• A university degree – BA or BS is required and post qualification work experience of at least 7 years
• At least three years’ experience performing a similar function within the healthcare and managed care sector.
• At least three years in a sales management position, supervising sales executives
• Minimum of six years overall experience in Sales/Business development.
The qualifications listed above are intended to represent the minimum skills and experience levels associated with performing the duties and responsibilities contained in this job description. The qualifications should not be viewed as expressing absolute employment or promotional standards, but as general guidelines that should be considered along with other job related selection or promotional criteria.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should apply online or send their detailed resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Deadline: 6th December, 2013.
Applicants should please state the job position applied for in the subject header.
Avon HMO is a fair and equal opportunity employer; all applications are welcome regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin or religious belief. We also believe in liberty of labor and seek to retain talent and foster employee loyalty through the uniqueness of the work environment we create and the opportunities for growth, leadership and career advancement that we offer.
Support InfoStride News' Credible Journalism: Only credible journalism can guarantee a fair, accountable and transparent society, including democracy and government. It involves a lot of efforts and money. We need your support. Click here to Donate