Job Title: Senior Finance Officer
Location(s): Abuja, Nigeria
Reporting To: Finance Director
Employer: Marie Stopes International
• Prepare and submit monthly Regional Financial report of MSN Manage the custody and issuance of Stock in regional offices
• Review all financial transaction for documentation and compliance adequacy before submitting for processing.
• Ensure liquidity of all Regional Offices of MSN
• Ensure sound financial controls in all MSN service delivery Channel and regional Offices.
• Contribute to monthly management and periodic statutory reports
• Prepare periodic budget for channels and Regional Offices and upload same in SUN within the deadline stipulated by MSL
• Manage all transaction documents in accordance to MSN procedures (Transaction Filling System)
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
• Professional qualification will be an added advantage
• 5-7 years’ experience in a similar role with an NGO, having many channels of delivery
• Ability to use SUN Accounting package
• Ability to multitask, manage a workload and produce high quality, on-time work
Length of Contract: Two (2) years (with possibility of extension)
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are to submit a suitability statement and an updated CV as a single document online or to email@example.com, quoting the position & location applied for as subject of the email e.g. Finance Officer Kano.
Applications that do not follow this format will not be considered.
Support InfoStride News' Credible Journalism: Only credible journalism can guarantee a fair, accountable and transparent society, including democracy and government. It involves a lot of efforts and money. We need your support. Click here to Donate