Job Title: Senior Manager, Devices and Partnership
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employer: Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited)
• To develop and execute Airtel’s device strategy through Handset –Bundle-Offer (HBO) marketing and Device portfolio management.
• Ensuring the availability of Airtel NG’s offerings in the market and through Airtel NG retail stores, ecommerce sites and partner outlets nationwide with special emphasis on Go-To-Market to drive adoption, activation and revenue.
• Develops GTM Strategy along with the Original-Equipment-Manufacturers.
• Launch of New Products
• Leverages on synergies from OEMs and partners.
• Identifies, engages and drives revenue through Airtel Partner Stores.
• Measures success and reports performance
Portfolio Creation and Management:
• Creates and Manages Airtel device and HBO portfolio
• Responsible for Hero device selection and alignment with relevant stakeholders.
• Device portfolio Management
• Device Testing and Certification
Retail, Online, Digital and Shop management:
• Responsible for Strategic Partner engagement and sign up.
• Identifies and partners with strategic Retail, Online, Digital and Stores
• Engage Open Channel through Large Distributors creating value through bundling of offers
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Bachelors in Marketing, business management, engineering or computer science
• Masters in Business Administration or management will be an advantage
• Project Management qualification will be an advantage
• 7+ years of commercial/business management experience
• 2+ years of relevant experience in Telecom and/or IT
• 1-2 years in handling a product category
• 2+ years of team leadership experience
Support InfoStride News' Credible Journalism: Only credible journalism can guarantee a fair, accountable and transparent society, including democracy and government. It involves a lot of efforts and money. We need your support. Click here to Donate