Job Title: Senior Sales Executive
Location(s): Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Calabar, Warri, Makurdi, Kaduna and Abakaliki, Nigeria
Employer: Avon Healthcare Limited (Avon HMO)
Responsible for developing new business prospects, generating sales leads, closing sales and achieving assigned revenue targets.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent presentation skills
• Analytical, creative, strong selling skills; Excellent relationship management skills. Must function well in a result oriented, performance driven controlled environment.
Education & Experience:
• A university degree – BA or BS is required and post qualification work experience of at least 5 years
• Must be customer and result-oriented. Must have a flair for selling and building relationships.
• Must be a good team player
• Must be analytical, methodical, thorough, and accurate.
The qualifications listed above are intended to represent the minimum skills and experience levels associated with performing the duties and responsibilities contained in this job description. The qualifications should not be viewed as expressing absolute employment or promotional standards, but as general guidelines that should be considered along with other job related selection or promotional criteria.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should apply online or send their detailed resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Deadline: 6th December, 2013.
Applicants should please state the job position applied for in the subject header.
Avon HMO is a fair and equal opportunity employer; all applications are welcome regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin or religious belief. We also believe in liberty of labor and seek to retain talent and foster employee loyalty through the uniqueness of the work environment we create and the opportunities for growth, leadership and career advancement that we offer.
Support InfoStride News' Credible Journalism: Only credible journalism can guarantee a fair, accountable and transparent society, including democracy and government. It involves a lot of efforts and money. We need your support. Click here to Donate