Job Title: Technical Solutions Representative
Employer: Hewlett-Packard (HP)
• Successfully resolve technical issues (hardware and software) from incoming internal or external businesses and end user’s contacts and proactive notification systems.
• Respond to service, product such as features, specifications, and repairs on current and discontinued products, parts, and options, based on customer entitlement (warranty through mission critical)
• Proactively assist internal or external businesses and end users to avoid or reduce problem occurrence
• Ability to provide direction and guidance to process improvements
• Ability to articulate clearly, recommend and explain resolutions /clients.
• Understand and utilize ITIL
• Represent and lead an HP team in a face to face customer location visit, industry
• Conference / trade show, vendor meeting, e.t.c.
• Partners actively with the Sales Pursuit team
Role be based in Port Harcourt
Education and Experience Required:
• Technical Diploma or equivalent working experience
• Typically requires 3-5 years general IT related experience, or equivalent combination of experience and college level education.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in language to be supported
• Advanced troubleshooting skills in a technical environment
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Advanced Software and hardware knowledge of computing, storage and peripheral devices
• Specific knowledge and training with HP products. Knowledge of multiple product lines (for example, proactive, reactive, storage, enterprise systems, tier 2 or 3 support
• Advanced proficiency with case management databases and tools
• Superior customer service skills
• Phone and remote support experience. E-support experience, knowledge and resolution ability
• Ability to solve and document solutions for usage of other technicians and customers
• Ability train peers on solutions
• Ability to take full ownership for resolution with escalated customers
• Ability to lead technical action plans
Role will be based in Port-Harcourt
Primary Location: Nigeria-Nigeria-Lagos
Job Type: Experienced
Shift: Day Job
Support InfoStride News' Credible Journalism: Only credible journalism can guarantee a fair, accountable and transparent society, including democracy and government. It involves a lot of efforts and money. We need your support. Click here to Donate