Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Recruiter: Helen Keller International (HKI)
Strengthening Partnerships, Results and Innovations in Nutrition (SPRING) is a five-year cooperative agreement funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) to provide state-of-the-art technical support and facilities country-led, regional, and global programs to improve the nutritional status of women and children.
The SPRING implementation team consists of JSI Research & Training Institute, Inc., Helen Keller International (HIK), the International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPR), Save the Children (SC), and The Manoff Group (TMG). USAID Nigeria has provided field support funding the he SPRING Project to work in the Benue State and FCT with a focus on infant and young child feeding (IYCF) training packages and technical assistant (TA) that support development of a national Social and Behavioral Change and Communication (SBCC) strategy.
SPRING is looking to hire suitable candidates to fill the vacant position within its rapidly expanding program portfolio.
• Planning, scheduling and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for Chief of Party
• Support the SPRING project in conferences, meetings and trainings
• Maintain office files and documents both electronic and hard copy filing system
• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements
• Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level anticipating needed supplies placing and expediting orders for supplies and verifying receipt of supplies
• Assist in resolving any administrative problems finding best solutions to overcome any hurdles in the organization
• Undertaking any other tasks/duties as may be reasonably required.
• Minimum of HND or BSc in Business Administration, Banking and Finance or any other relevant Social Science field
• Minimum of 1 year relevant experience
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply online or submit Cover Letter and current Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com
Kindly make the position you are applying for the subject of your application. Further, for positions with multiple locations, put the position/the location as your subject e.g. Finance Assistant/Benue.
All correspondence should include physical and e-mail addresses as well as contact telephone number(s). Only E-mail applications will be accepted and only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Deadline: 6th December, 2013
Support InfoStride News' Credible Journalism: Only credible journalism can guarantee a fair, accountable and transparent society, including democracy and government. It involves a lot of efforts and money. We need your support. Click here to Donate