Job Title: Community Mobilization and Marketing Officer (CMMO)
Location(s): Edo, Nasarawa, Ogun, Kano and Lagos, Nigeria
Reporting To: Regional Manager
Employer: Marie Stopes International
• Work closely with clinical training and quality advisor in planning and implementing training activities in assigned states,
• Develop and implement a mix of strategies that would ensure the promotion/marketing activities of MSN‘s Blue Star Social Franchisee are effective in creating a positive image of MSN and in increasing client number to franchisees
• Track and report Impact of marketing initiatives based on client feedback on service uptake
• Document best practices of the community mobilization activities and organize shared learning’s within MSN for better performance and achievements
• Distribute supply, collect cash for selling the supply items, deposit collected cash, and send monthly reports regarding supply and cash collection in line with the medical supply distribution guideline.
• Establish a referral linkage and tracking system between communities and Blue Star Franchisees.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• Degree in Development Studies, Public Health Nurse, Communication related field, Marketing or relevant field or equivalent experience
• 3-5 years demonstrated Technical expertise in the area of social marketing, reproductive health, maternal, HIV and/or child health preferred
• Experience of DfiD, USAID, Gates funded projects, including working in a diverse team environment preferred
• Ability to work effectively in partnership with a variety of audiences and organizations especially CBOs
• Practical experience and willingness to travel to low-income and/or rural community mobilization.
• Experience in managing volunteers, including recruitment training and support.
Length of Contract: Two (2) years (with possibility of extension)
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are to submit a suitability statement and an updated CV as a single document online or to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the position & location applied for as subject of the email e.g. Finance Officer Kano.
Applications that do not follow this format will not be considered.
Support InfoStride News' Credible Journalism: Only credible journalism can guarantee a fair, accountable and transparent society, including democracy and government. It involves a lot of efforts and money. We need your support. Click here to Donate