Job Title: Driver/Admin Assistant
Location(s): Abuja, Edo, Enugu, Kano, Lagos, Nasarawa and Ogun Nigeria
Employer: Marie Stopes International
Reporting To: Regional Manager
• Maintaining a high level of professionalism in driving assigned persons at all times.
• Ensure that MSN attains high standard quality care of vehicles at all times.
• Ensure that vehicles are in good working conditions at all times.
• Report ail damages to Procurement/Logistics Officer for necessary action,
• Maintain a logbook and analyse fuel consumption
• Record service delivery data on outreach visits
• Collect record and reconcile of cash on outreach site visits
• Perform other administrative duties as may be assigned.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• Must have at least GCE O’leveI /SSCE certificate or higher.
• Holder of a clean and valid driver’s licence
• Knowledge of the road network in the state Organisation, initiative, tidiness, courtesy and good communication skills English and local languages.
• Capacity to work as a team member
Length of Contract: Two (2) years (with possibility of extension)
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are to submit a suitability statement and an updated CV as a single document online or to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the position & location applied for as subject of the email e.g. Finance Officer Kano.
Applications that do not follow this format will not be considered.
Support InfoStride News' Credible Journalism: Only credible journalism can guarantee a fair, accountable and transparent society, including democracy and government. It involves a lot of efforts and money. We need your support. Click here to Donate