Job Title: Islamic Website Manager
• Must have strong marketing skills.
• Will be reaching out to Islamic organization and associations
• Must have good writing skill.
• Will be updating and administer Facebook page, proposal emails, some blogging and website content updates
• Must posses strong customer service skill. Will be making some phone calls
• Must be a practising Muslim that prays, know the Quran and Hadith to some level, and follow the Sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad (SAW).
• Can work from home (don’t have to worry about transportation)
• Agree to meet a “REALISTIC” weekly and monthly target/goals that is fair to Website owner and you the employee. Please note, there is no sales involve.
• Must have fresh ideas, realistic, driven.
• Preferably a graduate (doesn’t matter if OND, HND, or BSc).
• Current University students can apply
• This job will require a very high level of writing and marketing Skills.
if you don’t poses the requirement, don’t apply.
• Base Salary: N10,000 per month
• Bonus: If minimum monthly targets are met N30,000 per month
• Allowance (Internet/laptop charging) – N8,000
• Allowance(Telephone)- N2,000
• Allowance (Transportation)- N5,000
• Total Pay per month: N55,000
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should apply online or send their Cover Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org