Job Title: Marketing Analyst
Location(s): Lagos, Nigeria
Employer: Avon Healthcare Limited (Avon HMO)
Responsible for Brand management, Public relations, internal and external communications. Also responsible for developing and communicating Avon HMO’s value propositions to identified market segments.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field required.
• MBA or relevant graduate degree preferred.
• Eight or more years of progressively responsible Marketing, Brand Management and communications management experience in an FMCG, telecoms or other consumer focused environment.
• Has a broad range of functional marketing experience supporting a multi-product, multi-region business with a national footprint
• Experience in launch of consumer brands to the Nigerian (nationwide) market and in the design and implementation of nationwide marketing activities to grow brand awareness, develop and support sales channels,
• Demonstrated ability to successfully develop and implement marketing programs , and organize, manage and motivate internal and external resources to flawless delivery
• Exceptional day-to-day project and task management leading to achievement of measurable Quarterly goals and objectives
• Demonstrated ability to successfully plan, organize and manage marketing events and projects
Competencies, Skills, and Attributes:
• Strong oral and written communication skills; with multiple audiences
• Detail oriented, excellent proof reading and editing skills
• A strategist and a tactician that can roll up their sleeves and execute
• Ability to effortlessly develop relationships with both internal and external teams
• An innovator of new ideas, ventures and progressive initiatives
• Strong business acumen
• Ability to develop, manage and grow a world class and sophisticated marketing team
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should apply online or send their detailed resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Deadline: 6th December, 2013.
Applicants should please state the job position applied for in the subject header.
Avon HMO is a fair and equal opportunity employer; all applications are welcome regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin or religious belief. We also believe in liberty of labor and seek to retain talent and foster employee loyalty through the uniqueness of the work environment we create and the opportunities for growth, leadership and career advancement that we offer.
Support InfoStride News' Credible Journalism: Only credible journalism can guarantee a fair, accountable and transparent society, including democracy and government. It involves a lot of efforts and money. We need your support. Click here to Donate