VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA–(Marketwired – Jan. 7, 2014) – Canadian franchise directory and knowledge resource, BeTheBoss.ca, today launches an ‘approved franchisor’ certification program to highlight the professionalism of its listed franchise businesses.
The system awards two types of certification badge to franchisors in order to identify their brand as a franchise system provider that meets the highest standards of reliability and quality.
“Our approved franchisor badges will make it easy for people interested in starting a franchise to select a business that has a solid reputation built on trust, reliability, professional training and the ability to meet and surpass business goals year after year,” said Rob Lancit, CEO and President, BeTheBoss.ca.
The highest ranking designation is the ‘Approved Franchisor’ badge, which is awarded to franchisors that have unrivaled training programs and the most experienced, efficient and proven franchise systems in their industry. The second, ‘Associate Member’, designation is for emerging franchisors that demonstrate operational excellence and the potential to grow and achieve ‘Approved Franchisor’ status in the near future.
If you are a franchisor, distributor or licensor please contact us to see if you meet the requirements to achieve approved franchisor status and to stand out as a leader in your industry.
To qualify for “Approved Franchisor” designation, a franchisor must meet the following requirements:
- Established franchised businesses with a proven trading and franchising record for more than 3 years.
- Has secured a minimum of 10 operating units (franchisees).
- Offers a minimum of 2 weeks of training for new franchisees.
- Must have an advertising fund in place, and supervise the execution of successful advertising commitments.
- The franchise team has proven capability to lead a franchise network.
- Ability of the franchisor to meet its current and future commitments.
- Provides ongoing franchisee support services.
To qualify for “Associate Member” designation the emerging member must meet the following requirements:
- A real business is up and running where the end products and services are being sold successfully to customers OR have the ability to launch and support at least one outlet for 12 months, and are in the business of building their network.
- Offers at least 5 days of training to new operators.
- Evidence of its ability to establish a solid network.
- Actively works with current partners to achieve success.
BeTheBoss.ca is Canada’s largest directory of franchise opportunities. We have helped thousands of Canadians to find the right franchise opportunities since 2002. We are Canada’s one-stop shop for everything you need to know about starting a franchise business in Canada and we make finding a franchise easy, providing a range of resources to help guide you through the process, step-by-step. www.BeTheBoss.ca
CEO and President
Support InfoStride News' Credible Journalism: Only credible journalism can guarantee a fair, accountable and transparent society, including democracy and government. It involves a lot of efforts and money. We need your support. Click here to Donate