Job Title: Regional Sales and Marketing Manager
Location(s): Lagos, Nigeria
Reporting To: Social Marketing Manager
Employer: Marie Stopes International
• responsible for generating consumer demand for MSN‘s products and services and for ensuring that those services are as widely available as possible in his Region.
• Supervise, mentor, coach and manage a team of up-lifters f detailers in execution of daily tasks.
• Design and implement a product marketing plan to maximise sales and build confidence and trust in the brands Investigate markets for other products related to MSN‘s core business that MSN could sell through its existing distribution channels
• Ensure that pricing, sales margins and discounts are set to maximise sales volume and I or income depending on the objectives of the Project
• Prospect and market company’s products to customers, build long-term relationships that build loyalty and trust with them and monitor their accounts on regular basis.
• Ensure set / defined Regional goals and targets are achieved.
• Oversee compliance of associates with established Company policies and standards, such as safekeeping of company funds and property, personnel practices, security, sales and record-keeping procedures etc
• Assist in the recruitment and hiring of the most qualified applicants to meet the departmental needs
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• B.Pharm. or a closely related Medical Science degree.
• 8 – 10 years’ experience in sales and marketing in the Pharmaceutical sector, MBA (Marketing)will be an added advantage
• Demonstrate a strong entrepreneurial track record blending implementation experience, business acumen, and strong team leadership skills, together with the ability to develop and build relationships and above all get results,
• Track record of achieving sales, and financial and non-financial targets
• Strong team building and leadership skills, Negotiation and selling skills
• Strong personal commitment to the mission and goals of MSI
• Must be pro-choice Must be prepared to travel
Length of Contract: Two (2) years (with possibility of extension)
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are to submit a suitability statement and an updated CV as a single document online or to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the position & location applied for as subject of the email e.g. Finance Officer Kano.
Applications that do not follow this format will not be considered.
Support InfoStride News' Credible Journalism: Only credible journalism can guarantee a fair, accountable and transparent society, including democracy and government. It involves a lot of efforts and money. We need your support. Click here to Donate