Job Title: Call Center Intern
Scheme: Jumia Customer Service Internship Programme 2013
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employer: Jumia Nigeria
Job Description: – This is a great opportunity for students (especially those on strike) to build their CV s and gain working experience in an E-commerce industry. – The interns will gain high class training for the job and phenomenal hands-on job experience.
• Must be in at least 200 Level in school OR
• Awaiting NYSC
• Proof of student status (e.g. valid student ID)
• Good typing skills
• Good selling skills
• Good spoken and written skills
• No work experience Required
• Must be intelligent, have good attitude and interpersonal skills also willing to learn.
• Age limit: 25 years and below.
Remuneration and Condition of services:
• The internship will last for a minimum of two months.
• Stipend will be given for job done.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should apply online or send their Cover Letter and CV to email@example.com
Applicants will be contacted soonest via email or text messages for the interview date.
Support InfoStride News' Credible Journalism: Only credible journalism can guarantee a fair, accountable and transparent society, including democracy and government. It involves a lot of efforts and money. We need your support. Click here to Donate