Author: David Folami

Nollywood actress, Kemi Afolabi has come out to decry the poor state of infrastructure at the post office located on Bourdillon street in Ikoyi, Lagos State. She recently had her say via her social media page, and Nigerians have been reacting. According to her, she visited the post office to pick up an item recently and was very shocked to see the state of the building which looked extremely dirty. Kemi added that the pillar at the entrance even had cracks and was starting to fall apart. WOW. Nollywood is a sobriquet that originally referred to the Nigerian film industry.…

Read More

Ex-Manchester United striker, Louis Saha has come out to say that Harry Kane would be the perfect fit for the club this summer. He recently had his say while speaking to the press, and fans have been reacting. According to him, even if it is well known that Victor Osimhen is a Manchester United supporter, Kane is a more prolific striker that will make MUFC more competitive in both the Premier League and in Europe. Saha added that a forward like Kane is the last piece in the puzzle to win trophies and become a contender in Europe. His words,…

Read More

Late football legend, Pele has reportedly named his secret daughter in his will after denying for years that she was his child. Pele had previously refused to acknowledge he was the father of Sandra Regina, leaving her heartbroken when she died 17 years ago. According to reports, the 82-year-old finally requested to meet with her two sons, speaking to them in the flesh for the first time on December 28, just one day before he died. It has now emerged that he gave a share of his multi-million-pound estate to the pair, after finally naming Sandra as one of his…

Read More

Tottenham manager, Antonio Conte has come out to ask Tottenham’s board to be more transparent with its transfer strategy. He recently had his say while speaking to the press, and fans have been reacting. According to him, he is tired of the England habit that only sees the coach explaining the happenings at the club, while owners or sporting directors say nothing. Conte added that he needs Spurs CEO to also come out often to explain the strategy and vision of the club. His words, “In England, there is a bad habit that there is only the coach to speak…

Read More

Popular media personality, Nedu has come out to say that he once walked in on two female influencers having a threesome with a generous man in an Abuja hotel. He recently this story on a podcast, and Nigerians have been reacting. According to him, he will always frown at female and male entertainers who project the image of hard work to the public when in reality they have someone funding their luxurious lifestyle. He added that he also knows two gay men who receive as much as N8 million and N15 million whenever they get laid by their gay partners.…

Read More

Manchester United striker, Wout Weghorst has an elite mentality and can be the best in the world, former coach, Dean Whitehead has said. He recently had his say while speaking to the press, and fans have been reacting. According to him, Weghorst is a top player whose mentality is very elite and he expects him to deliver good movement and technique at his new club. Dean added that Wout is very fiery because he always wants to win games for his team. His words, “He’s a top player, but above all his mentality is elite. He still believes he can…

Read More

The ex-boyfriend of Kanye West’s rumored new wife, Bianca Censori has broken his silence following news of her marriage to the American rapper. He recently had his say while speaking to the press, and fans have been reacting. According to him, Bianca was not a fan of Kanye while they dated throughout high school and university, and she had always said she would like to live in America someday. He added that they met as teenagers in the suburb of Melbourne, and they started dating around the age of 14. His words, “Bianca and I dated for six years and…

Read More

Manchester United manager, Erik ten Hag has come out to say that he believes Alejandro Garnacho can scale greater heights than he is right now. He recently revealed that there is still a lot to come from the Man Utd teenager, and fans have been reacting. According to him, the young Argentine has the kind of skill that he has not seen many players in the Premier League having because he is so good at beating players one vs one. Ten Hag added that there is clear room for improvement for the youngster and he expects him to keep contributing…

Read More

Popular rapper, Cardi B has come out to speak about what made her call off the divorce with her husband, Offset after filing for it in 2020. She recently had her say while speaking to the press, and fans have been reacting. According to her, she and Offset were not seeing eye-to-eye at the time, but she later changed her mind when he proved that he was willing to change for her. Cardi B added that there was something she wanted him to stop once and for all, and Offset did just that to make her happy. Her words, “Me…

Read More

BVB sporting director, Sebastian Kehl has come out to say that the club is yet to receive a bid for Jude Bellingham. He recently had his say while speaking to the press, and fans have been reacting. According to him, Bellingham has clearly made an incredible development at the German club, and it would be completely silly to let a player of his callibre leave the club from a sporting point of view. He added that the England midfielder prefers to concentrate on his football amid the several rumors concerning his future. His words, “Jude has made an incredible development…

Read More

Louis van Gaal’s wife, Truus has come out to say that the ex-Netherlands coach cried after his brutal sacking by Manchester United back in 2016. She recently had her say while speaking to the press, and fans have been reacting. According to her, she always knew Louis would be fired by Manchester United because she always felt it, and when it finally happened, her husband looked very broken. Truus added that LVG was actually happy when he won the FA Cup, only for him to find out that he still lost his job. His words, “I knew Louis would be…

Read More

Memphis Depay’s lawyer has come out to rubbish any suggestion that his client could be involved in a swap agreement struck between Barcelona and Inter. He recently had his say while speaking to the press, and fans have been reacting. According to him, there are negotiations ongoing for Memphis to join Inter, and every report saying otherwise should be ignored. He added that the move between both clubs is not even a possibility being discussed right now. His words, “There are no negotiations ongoing for Memphis to join Inter. I can deny all these links — it’s not a possibility…

Read More

Ex-Presidential aide, Reno Omokri has come out to counter Daddy Freeze’s stance on giving money to wealthy parents. Recall that Freeze recently revealed he has never given his mother money, as there is no blessing in giving your rich parents money. Reacting, Reno wrote that the fifth commandment is to honour your father and mother, and the fact is that honouring your parents is not in words alone, but also with deeds. Reno added that Issac was not poor, yet when he wanted to bless his son Esau, he asked for a bounty from him before he could release the…

Read More

Manchester United manager, Erik ten Hag has come out to explain the thinking behind his decision to play Bruno Fernandes as a winger against Manchester City. He recently had his say while speaking to the press, and fans have been reacting. According to him, Bruno was an important factor in that role, and he was so important in the pressing that he earned the right to be his man of the match. Ten Hag added that Martial begged to start vs City, but he just was not capable of going 100 percent in the game. His words, “The idea with…

Read More

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have come out to release a statement in response to Jeremy Clarkson’s latest apology. Recall that Jeremy recently said he emailed the Duke and Duchess of Sussex to apologise for his controversial column where he said he hated the former actress on a cellular level and wanted to see her paraded naked through the streets. Reacting, the controversial couple have denied the fact that he reached out to Meghan, claiming he contacted Harry alone to apologize for his statement. They added that while the public apology has been issued, what remained to be addressed is…

Read More

Manchester United striker, Wout Weghorst has come out to share his reaction to the club’s initial interest in him. He recently described the call from his agent as a special moment in his career, and fans have been reacting. According to him, playing for a club as big as MUFC is definitely a huge achievement for him, and he feels absolutely ready to prove his worth in England. Weghorst added that he received the call alongside his daughter, and it surely felt like a dream come true. His words, “My agent called me actually for the first time and I…

Read More

Popular singer, Omawumi has come out to celebrate her husband, Tosin Yusuf, as he turns a year older. She recently had her say via her Instagram page, and Nigerians have been reacting. According to her, she can only praise her man for making their matrimonial journey an easy one, and she is grateful to him for being such an amazing person. Her words, “Happy Birthday to my husband, my babies daddy and my forever boyfriend! You make this matrimony journey so easy…Thank you for being an amazing person! We all love you! @tosinyussuf” WOW.

Read More

Liverpool coach, Jurgen Klopp has come out to say that he does not expect the club to sign more players in the January transfer window despite his team’s struggles. He recently had his say while speaking to the press, and fans have been reacting. According to him, it is not that Liverpool sees the current players as good enough to play till 2050, but there are current limitations that restrict the club from doing more business in January. Klopp added that Liverpool is clearly underperforming this season, and it is his responsibility to make his players perform. His words, “We…

Read More

Suitors of Fiorentina midfielder, Sofyan Amrabat should know that he is not for sale, Viola CEO, Joe Barone has said. He recently had his say while speaking to the press, and fans have been reacting. According to him, Liverpool, Tottenham and any other suitors of the Moroccan should look elsewhere because the player is not on the market at all. He added that the president of the club already concluded that Amrabat won’t be leaving, and it’ll stay that way. His words, “I can now confirm that Sofyan Amrabat and Nico Gonzalez are not for sale. The president, Commisso, already…

Read More